The Customer Reconciliation Analyst is responsible for reconciling Chile & Mexico advertising sales, reviewing and analyzing any differences that might appear in order to create a prebilling document which will be billed by billing team.
This position is responsible for monitoring periodically (weekly/monthly) the CRM systems to review what is pending to be reconciled, performing controls and follow ups with Advertiser/Agency and requesting revenue adjustment when applicable.
Monitor self-process indicators for reconciling activities and propose corrective actions to Supervisor when deviations are noticed.
The Daily – Major Activities
• RECONCILIATION ADVERTISING SALES: After monthly revenue recognition run Aleph reports to get a complete list of certified ad sales activity to share with customers. Based on this list start reconciliation process with the customer in order to obtain the final agreement on activity to be invoiced. Escalate/request revenue adjustments when detected through-out the negotiation with the customer. Generate prebilling in CRM (Aleph) for the final amount to bill. This is a time sensitive activity to be accomplished considering customer and company´s needs. Reconciling advertising sales. Requesting email confirmation from customers. Detecting and processing billing adjustments. Escalating revenue adjustments. Participate in general cross functional meetings.
• RECONCILIATION OTHERS: Sending customer letters with pending amounts to bill. Downloading and sending final invoice to customers when requested. Cross functional meeting for ex. STPL & Sales Ops. Get reports to verify the billed amount vs. unbilled. Pre-Billing Reports Generation for Review. Email distribution of reconciliation status and updates to stakeholders. Cross functional meetings.
• REPORTING, DOCUMENTATION, KPIs, AUDIT: Supporting records for Reconciliation Process available for audit and control purposes. Maintain process documentation up to date and available to consult. Focal point to reply to internal audit requests. Monitor and propose corrective actions related to KIPs.
• PROJECT AND COMPANY INITIATIVE PARTICIPATION: To actively participate in team, department, company initiatives, activities transition and projects, keeping aligned with organizational goals and values. Actively collaborate in general Company Projects and Initiatives. Participation in meetings and trainings. Keep process documentation up to date.
• SELF DEVELOPMENT GOAL: Have the initiative to search for and take in-house courses/trainings and take advantage from the resources provided by WarnerMedia such as LinkedIn Learning. Aligned with WarnerMedia culture ''The Ways We Work'' identify/develop skills detected as opportunities for improvement.
• Years of experience: 1-2 year in a similar position in a Multinational Company or at least 1-2 years working in a Multinational Comp.
• Advance Student, degree or equivalent experience in: Accounting and/or CPA, Business Administration.
• Fluent in English (Basic to Intermediate Level) oral and written.
• Above average skills in Customer-facing attitude, Communicating and Negotiating.
• Have a Learning attitude, flare for numbers, teamwork and a very positive/proactive attitude.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience in Collections, Retail Reconciliation and/or Ad-Agency.
• Experience in B2B Shared Services.
• Fluent in Portuguese/Spanish will be considered a Plus
• General knowledge of ERP Systems like SAP or Oracle. Ability to manage different systems.
• General knowledge of US GAAP and taxation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1yk6-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.