Creative Automation Manager, Digital Creative Services
Based in Amsterdam and reporting directly to the CRM Manager located in Madrid, you will drive growth for WarnerMedia's D2C platforms by leveraging your experience with CRM, customer retention activities and tactical marketing analysis.
Your outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to work within a team and passion for driving results will have a large impact on the success story of WarnerMedia, and will assist in decreasing churn, increasing conversion, and improving the customer lifetime value.
You will have a European role and will work closely with the CRM team, and other departments spanning Creative Services, BI, Sales & Marketing, Distribution, Product Development, Programming, Customer Service and PR across Europe.
• You'll plan and execute retention activities, including CRM channel strategy, targeting, and reporting
• You'll create briefs and partner with the creative team to ensure the output is aligned with the business objectives
• You'll segment and test campaigns, journeys, and channels to establish the most effective strategies to drive user engagement and customer lifetime value
• You'll evaluate email marketing, push and In-app test results to optimize and improve creative, copy or segmentation across channels
• You'll measure the performance of the CRM campaigns an develop reports that tell the story behind the data
• You'll support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities to drive business results and maximize customer acquisition, retention, loyalty, and reactivation
• Working cross functionally with other teams, you'll assist in creating visually stunning campaigns
• You will be writing and reading marketing messages in both Dutch and English
• Previous experience of work experience with CRM, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing, and multi-channel programs
• Excellent understanding of email, push notification and In-app notifications, preferably from a B2C/D2C subscription-oriented business
• Proven work experience with a Marketing Automation Tool (Braze or similar)
• Strong analytical skills and comfort with Excel, web analytics tools, etc.
• Skilled in digital marketing, including targeting/segmentation, A/B testing, and optimization for conversion and engagement
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results, working both strategically and tactically
• Success collaborating and excellent teamwork skills
• Ambitious, resilient, agile, self-starter
• High standards of excellence and attention to detail
• Creative mindset and ability to propose new before asked
• Ability to travel to other European countries if required
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb4wk-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.