Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
To provide network partners of WarnerMedia Studios with consistent, transparent, effective and efficient production scheduling and crew management. Manage the development and scheduling of the production staff and temp technical employees for WM productions. Support the live sports productions in partnership with the Turner Sports Crewing department and the Turner Sports & WM Studios Production Management teams.
• Manage communication around production bookings in support of all Sports live productions (NBATV, NCAA, NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, NHL on TNT)
• Direct manager of 40-50 technical staff and temp employees in the studio operations team
• Support of the creation and implementation of development and training programs for the WMStudios staff and temp crew.
• Manage talent assessments utilizing a custom performance tool called Ripple
• Responsible for recruiting quality talent in support of our growing programming needs
• 8-10 years in a broadcast operations environment
• Established knowledge of technical staff and freelance below the line crew
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and comfortable with one-on-one negotiations
• Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Must be highly organized
The Nice to Haves
• Experience working with Media Pulse
• Practical experience in scheduling operations
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g320v9-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.