The Agency is WarnerMedia EMEA's in-house Creative hub. We are a talented and diverse group of Creative Producers, Copywriters and Designers, creating content to inspire, engage and delight fans old and new across all of our Kids, General Entertainment, HBO and HBO Max brands.
We are looking for a sparky, uber-talented Creative, who's itching to start producing best-in-class creative assets (promos, image pieces, reels, branding elements, 360 marketing campaigns and more) across our WarnerMedia Kids channels and brands in response to Programming and Marketing briefs.
Working closely and proactively with other members of the in-house Agency, this role focuses on achieving channel and brands individual goals, maximising synergies and efficiency at all levels while maintaining high quality work.
• Ideating and executing promotional assets supporting content, brands, marketing, and commercial strategies and helping the internal clients achieve their goals whilst raising the bar in creative innovation.
• Understanding channels and brands identities and ensuring strict adherence to brand guidelines; enacting brand refreshes and repositioning in line with business needs.
• End-to-end video production including:
• Script/copy writing
• Video/music editing
• VO directing
• Gfx/audio/Animation directing
• End page/subtitles/on-screen graphics creation
• Very close collaboration within the Agency across all verticals – tapping into specialised skills and nuanced knowledge (audiences, cultures, platform specifics etc)
• Scoping and planning of work
• Client and departmental coordination and communication
The Must Haves
• Solid experience producing video creative within the media industry, or advertising/creative/digital agency
• Proficient use of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro (or a similar)
• Basic knowledge of design software: After Effects, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
• Scriptwriting and video/music editing
• Experience supervising voiceover recordings and the entire video/audio production process
• Good sense of media trends
• Keen interest in Kids content and platforms.
• Understanding of brands and Marketing goals in creative assignments
• Fluent English
• Team player with a cooperative working style
• Thrives working in a multicultural environment
The Nice to Haves
• Experience working across a variety of audiences and touchpoints with a focus on Kids brands
• Other European languages a plus.
• Good sense of design
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwk9x-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.