Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Creative Advertising Administrator for the Creative Advertising department. Provides assistance and support to the EVP and Creative Services Directors/Managers in all aspects of creative advertising.
• Maintains familiarity with all campaign art materials, in order to provide updates and information to internal departments on behalf of Directors/Managers
• Re-formats art digitally for premieres, countdown billboards (TV static and outdoor placements), sponsorship materials, etc. at the Director's/Manager's direction
• Organizes and monitors department shared drive and internal cloud media storage sites
• Uploads and creates secure links for sharing art files
• Downloads finished in theater/outdoor art files and converts for reference JPEGs and workable RGB layered files
• Watermarks comp files for internal/external use
• Compiles weekly reports for internal distribution
• Creates outdoor placement charts and campaign overview charts at the Director's/Manager's direction
• Ensures department contacts and assignments charts are accurate/up to date
• Works with internal teams to secure assets (photography, comps, etc.) for chart/layout purposes
• Works on special projects as assigned
• Basic office administrative tasks – copying, report organization, managing printer supplies
• Manages Wiredrive system.
• 3 years' experience in marketing, creative advertising and entertainment preferred.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• Design degree or background in graphic design or related, artistic discipline preferred.
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Excel, and Word.
• Knowledge of basic print formats, social media graphic sizes, graphic design principles, practices, formats, typography, printing and layout.
• Understanding of how to troubleshoot problem files.
• Possess a clear understanding of computer networks, both new and existing server technologies.
• Eye for design and ability to convey approved marketing strategy into all materials.
• Ability to communicate notes/changes efficiently and apply feedback.
• Willingness to adapt to a hectic, fast paced environment and sometimes last minute and immediate changes that might be required as art is moving through approvals and/or up against deadlines.
• Proactive self-starter, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d930o4-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.