- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionJob Title
Coordinator, Distribution Technology Operations
Core Coordinator Responsibilities
• Work directly with WM affiliates both domestic and international to troubleshoot, resolve, and document issues affecting the delivery and distribution of all WM networks. Open tickets and conference bridges as needed to support day to day network uptime.
• Work with various teams for root cause analysis for any anomalies or discrepancies discovered/reported by affiliates or Coordinators. Route and track escalations from internal clients and affiliates to resolution for linear satellite & fiber services, On Demand content delivery, HBO Max content and authentication and Warner Bros. syndication distribution. Alert appropriate internal/external teams, CTO, and Compression Engineering of any anomalies and issues with any of the listed platforms. Maintain a working knowledge of internal/external escalation contacts.
• Monitor available distribution platforms and devices for content availability as well as special/live events. Create STB DVR recordings for and/or monitor high profile events. Effectively utilize Sprinklr, our social media skimmer for any viewer-reported anomalies.
• Participate in regular and project-based affiliate callout efforts, connecting with affiliate headends to update contact information and execute technical polls to gather information.
• Ad hoc and routine reporting. Analyzing and tracking key metrics. Work with Reporting Manager to develop comprehensive data.
• Work with affiliates and cross functional teams for distribution authorizations/deauthorizations of various WM networks both domestic and international following policy guidelines. Ensure headend affiliate compliance, specifically as it relates to technology requirements.
• Work with various teams and vendors to develop database(s) and reporting applications.
• Conducts QA testing of IT releases of Distribution Technical database.
• Blackout support for professional sporting leagues and various WM Networks both domestic and international. Ensure blackout markets are in compliance with interdepartmental mandates.
• Affiliate support during blackout events.
• Associate degree or 4 years' experience in a broadcast/operations support role environment
• Prior experience with satellite/fiber delivered video systems as well as VOD
• Must have good understanding of workflows for both linear and VOD delivery, and ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions to restore services for affiliates and or troubleshoot issues
• Prior service in a customer service driven organization
• 4 years in a support role in broadcast/operations support role environment
• Knowledge of Cisco, Arris, Harmonic reception & encryption technologies
• Position requires the ability to prioritize while multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
• Spanish language knowledge both oral and written a +
• Flexibility with work schedule a +
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkexx0-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.