- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The Content Specialist reports directly to the Content Manager.
General Scope: plays an important role alongside the Manager, implementing and managing in a daily basis, the content schedule strategy for both linear and VOD platforms, in order to ensure meeting the standard processes and workflows and tight deadlines, working in partner with the local stakeholders and Latin America Team to meet company´s business indicators.
Local Scope: Localize the networks, to meet specific market needs and trends, as well as coordinates operational processes alongside broadcast and media operation teams. Support and collaboration on cross area initiatives aligned to the brand´s specific needs and strategic goals.
• In-depth knowledge and solid understanding of Turner´s/Warner Media internal tools, such as scheduling, media, project management, communication, etc.
• Work alongside the Content Manager on the monthly content plan implementation for both linear and no linear platforms;
• Efficient content use and localization, according to the company´s polices and strategic decisions;
• Follow internal alignment to ensure meeting the standard processes and workflows and tight dead lines working alongside any stakeholder.
• Follow up performance indicator goals, trends and competition for tactical and agile content moves;
• Work with the Legal Department to ensure ANCINE local laws compliance;
• (when applicable) Implements sports strategy for linear platform working in collaboration with Sports team, providing a fluent and efficient communication environment.
• (when applicable) coordinates operational processes in order to implement Live Events alongside any operational area such as broadcast, media and production providing a fluent and efficient communication environment.
• Fluent collaboration with internal cross-functional D&I, MKT, PR and Digital teams to enhance the communication regarding schedules and any other content information across the areas.
• Collaborates providing feedback and audience analysis alongside Content Curation Area on different cross platform content projects.
• Collaborates in Cross Area branded content initiatives, in order to follow up the production steps in order to meet scheduling needs and basic requirements.
• Work closely with the Content Manger in order to identify new relevant content opportunities, trends, talents, aligned with the brand publishing priorities, to generate new revenue streams in any business front ;
• Follows Specific Sales demands related to special content schedule.
• Fast mover and Mind set to promote efficiency in any operational initiative as well as implementation of best practices in communication and new management tools.
• Contribute for the WM Culture implementation.
• Searches and develops new personal abilities related to the business
• Seeks new ways to grow and be challenged based on strong self-awareness.
• Local Diversity Committee
• Cross-area and multi-task project development opportunities: Aleph ANCINE improvements, Predictive Grids, Meta RollOut (MetaData) Project
Degree in communications or equivalent
Mandatory Advanced level for Spanish and English
2+ years of experience in broadcast programming or streaming platforms
Experience in TV and Entertainment business
General knowledge of consumer trends
General knowledge of pop culture
Other: Click here to expand on job requirement
Ability to manage several demands at the same time
Ability to work with multicultural teams and interact virtually with partners and collaborators
Ability to to focus on results based in data analysis
Ability to manage organizational and corporative tools
Above Avarage Skills in dealing with a variety of new projects and processes with tight schedule.
Excellent communication both verbally and written