Content Metadata Lead
WarnerMedia seeks a Content Metadata Lead for our Content Metadata team. This team is responsible for managing the Title and Content Metadata for WarnerMedia and leading the developments of a global title and product management practice. The Content Metadata Lead will be responsible for the creation, collection, curation, and distribution of content data to our business units and distribution channels, including HBO Max. This role will include leading the company's enhanced descriptive metadata initiatives, including but not limited to scene-based indexing, timecodes, keywords, etc. This role will be responsible for spearheading the workflow, data flow and expanding our asset indexing discipline. The role will also involve evaluating new tools, technology, and functionality, along with Artificial Intelligence platforms to improve the company's sophistication in indexing. The Lead will work closely and be the liaison with a variety of business teams and technology teams to ensure that data needs are met. The role is responsible for identifying areas for improvement in product metadata enrichment and data cleansing. The role is also responsible for leading the development of metadata systems requirements and formulating descriptive metadata standards. This team member is expected to be very hands on to gain a thorough understanding of tools and data, will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and must be able to adapt to new technologies and new ideas.
60% - Lead the company's enhanced descriptive metadata initiatives with creation, curation, and distribution of content data. Develop workflows, data flows, and system requirements.
20% - Partner with business units and business teams to ensure data needs are met and ensure the operational excellence and on-time delivery of all requisite data.
20% - Collaborate with technology teams for system enhancements. Collaborate to develop the business scenarios for testing. Review and approves Test Plans with a focus on Integration, Regression and User Acceptance testing. Provide feedback to help design and implement process and tool improvements/enhancements.
• 4+ Years of experience in Content Metadata and/or Enhanced Descriptive Metadata disciplines
• Expertise in data support of linear networks
• Experience with master data management discipline preferred
• Extremely organized and strong knowledge of project management, team collaboration and documentation software, e.g. Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack, Monday, etc.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to synthesize complex data sets to clear, actionable insights
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative and/or technical discipline equivalent
Technical Knowledge / Skills:
• Deep analytical skills and can ask relevant questions at the right time and provide multiple solution approaches to problems and challenges
• Ability to apply technology in solving business technical problems.
Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas:
• Experience in leading process change and implementing best practices associated with system implementation, replacement, and major enhancement.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task many projects
• Strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
Other RequirementsMust be an advocate for quality.
Must be detail oriented.
Must be comfortable working with a reasonable level of autonomy after instruction.
Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
Must be able to facilitate business process discussions with groups of 5-10 people
Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
Must be able to work well under time constraints
Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
Must be service-oriented
Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roomb4-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.