Content Metadata Lead
WarnerMedia seeks a Content Metadata Lead for our Content Metadata team. This team is responsible for managing the Title and Content Metadata for WarnerMedia and leading the developments of a global title and product management practice. The Content Metadata Lead will be responsible for the creation, collection, curation and distribution of content data to distribution channels, including HBO Max. The Lead will also work closely and be the liaison with a variety of business teams including brand content/programming representatives, and content scheduling and acquisitions, to ensure that business data needs are met. The role is responsible for identifying areas for improvement in product metadata enrichment and data cleansing across WarnerMedia business units including Theatrical, TV, Home Entertainment, Games, DCE, Consumer Products, etc., across WarnerMedia, and across AT&T. The role is also responsible for leading the development of metadata systems requirements, and formulating taxonomy standards. The role will involve leading projects involving data creation, clean-up, testing of new data tools and/or functionalities. This role will work closely with the Content Metadata Operations and Analytics teams to connect insights from data analyses to execution of technical system implementations and improvements. This team member is expected to be very hands on to gain a thorough understanding of tools and data, will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and must be able to adapt to new technologies and new ideas.
• Lead and manage cross functional global title and product management initiatives.
• Partner with business units and business teams to ensure data needs are met and ensure the operational excellence and on-time delivery of all requisite data to all distribution partners.
• Review, organize and analyze data sets across WarnerMedia to provide actionable insights to improve system implementations, data flows and/or operational processes.
• Collaborate with project leads for system enhancements. Collaborate to develop the business scenarios for testing. Review and approves Test Plans with a focus on Integration, Regression and User Acceptance testing. Provide feedback to help design and implement process and tool improvements/enhancements.
• Support documentation of data flows, operational processes, and migration of documentation into team collaboration tools.
• 12+ Years of experience in Content Metadata discipline
• Expertise in data support of linear networks
• Experience with master data management discipline preferred
• Extremely organized and strong knowledge of project management, team collaboration and documentation software, e.g. Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack, etc.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to synthesize complex data sets to clear, actionable insights
• Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative and/or technical discipline equivalent
• Deep analytical skills and can ask relevant questions at the right time and provide multiple solution approaches to problems and challenges
• Ability to apply technology in solving business technical problems.
• Experience in leading process change and implementing best practices associated with system implementation, replacement, and major enhancement.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task many projects
• Strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
• Must be an advocate for quality.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Must be comfortable working with a reasonable level of autonomy after instruction.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to facilitate business process discussions with groups of 5-10 people
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d227k2-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.