New York, NY
• Provide clearance of advertising campaign materials and activations, including print ads, promotional spots, social media, and added value materials for program marketing, growth marketing and distributor marketing.
• Analyze licenses and related agreements to extract rights information relevant to photographs, footage and other creative assets.
• Under supervision of attorneys, review and advise internal business partners with respect to marketing and consumer experience legal issues, including intellectual property rights, guild requirements, consumer disclosures and claim substantiation.
• Prepare license agreements, photography agreements, releases, NDAs and related legal documents.
• Attend and conduct regular meetings with internal business partners to structure and advise on all aspects of marketing campaigns, special events, and digital and social activations.
• Establish and maintain relationships with talent representatives, photo editors, and production personnel to ensure appropriate use of HBO talent in all campaigns and initiatives.
• College Degree or minimum of 5 years' experience working in clearance or marketing, handling intellectual property matters and creative clearance issues.
• Strong computer skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
• Must have confidence to independently conduct meetings with business partners and report back to team.
• Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize among competing tasks and responsibilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxy0m-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.