Strategic Marketing Advisor
Communications Coordinator (f/m/d)
The position holder supports and coordinates internal and external communications in the German speaking territories. He/she supports a smooth communication flow between Country Manager and German management and staff. The position holder supports Publicity department in event and travel management upon request and if needed.
• Works closely with the Country Manager and Director of Publicity to formulate and coordinate country specific communication for the German speaking territories
• Coordinates that internal and external communications are aligned
• Organizes, develops and executes internal communication ways between Country Management and employees like Townhall Meetings, Breakfast Meetings etc.
• Works closely with worldwide WarnerMedia Corporate Communications department to align local corporate news with international and/or worldwide news and information
• Overseeing the German intranet as well as leading the intranet editorial team.
• Assist all team members in administrational and logistic parts of press junkets and events
• Manage, maintain and drive forwards all relevant WB tools
• Travel management of Publicity department (bookings, cost-administration)
• Answering or forwarding questions of media partners and consumers
• Set up presentations as needed
• Professional experience in writing, such as press releases or in communication departments
• Extraordinary knowledge of English and German language, both written and verbal
• Very good MS Office skills
• Being able to work confidently and professionally to achieve main goals
• Good understanding of clear, discreet and diplomatic behaviour and communication
• Highly organized
• Flexible and the ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously
• Team player
The Nice to Haves
• BA in communication or comparable education
• Fluent French language skills
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71j48-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.