Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an energetic and enthusiastic Cloud Optimization Operations Analyst for the Application Infrastructure & Operations team (AIO).
• Triage and assist first level technical support requests for AIO
• Prioritize and assist cloud account owners, stakeholders, application developers and engineers communicate market realities regarding the economics of running applications and infrastructures in the cloud
• Prioritize and assist application owners as needed regarding infrastructure and site performance monitoring support available for their application(s) running in the cloud.
• Prepare and present first level security remediation support for our portfolio to cloud account owners, stakeholders, application developers and engineers regarding their applications running in the cloud.
• Experience managing client servicing issues preferred.
• Experience in troubleshooting information gathering and analysis.
• Experience working with documenting processes and creating end user training and support.
• Experience working in small to large teams to achieve project objectives and tasks under challenging deadlines, requiring successful collaboration and problem solving with team members preferred.
• Experience tracking budget costs against actual spend.
• Entertainment industry or digital media creation experience preferred.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree. Flexible on subject matter (Work Experience supersedes).
• AWS, Azure, GCP Cloud Certification(s) a plus.
• Strong familiarity with ServiceNow, JIRA/Confluence, Slack and Office 365 suite of apps such as Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus
• The right person will have strong business, technical and analytical sense and capable of understanding the complexities of IT environments
• Experience working within an agile software development process
• Experience working at a world-class, modern technology company
• Strong analytical, written and verbal skills; must be able to produce various reports (including ad-hoc reports) on cost optimization tools in a timely manner
• Strong Executive-level communications skills (both spoken and written)
• Strong documentation skills; must be able to produce concise documentation on cloud cost optimization processes that are easily understood by a wide audience
• General office activities - walking, standing, sitting, speaking, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone, or virtual meeting software like Webex, Teams or Slack.
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yy8v-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.