The Entertainment Client Success Team is part of the WarnerMedia Pricing, Planning and Operations organization. The team consists of Client Success Coordinators, Client Success Managers (CSMs), Managers, and Directors who oversee and optimize Display, Video, Mobile, and Custom campaigns across Warner Media Entertainment brands, helping advertisers meet and exceed performance goals.
The Client Success Coordinator will support the implementation, launch, and stewardship of digital campaigns. This will involve collaboration with various groups within the organization such as Sales, Yield, Ad Ops, and Billing as well as external creative agencies and 3rd party vendors. The Client Success Coordinator will perform detailed reconciliations for third-party billed ad campaigns, in conjunction with the Client Success Managers and Billing Analysts. This position provides opportunities to learn and grow in the dynamic industry of digital advertising.
• Support the Client Success Managers' (CSM) in pre and post-sale activities for clients in a designated POD,
or book of business, to assist in the end to end campaign strategy
• Partner with CSM counterparts to align on tasks and deadlines for assigned accounts
• Coordinate campaign setup and complete required forms and documentation to send to other internal entities, including: Activation, Legal, Corporate Credit, Ad Ops, and Research
• Act as Ad Ops liaison to coordinate asset delivery, testing, and tracking of missing creative
• Act as primary point of contact for Billing and Corporate Credit team for invoice revisions and credit checks
• Monitor the health of your clients' campaigns, and work with your account teams to troubleshoot and improve campaign delivery when necessary
• Capture screenshots and produce mockups
• Partner with the billing and collections teams to resolve billing related issues
• Support Client Services teammates in day-to-day tasks and special ad hoc projects
• 0-2 years of experience working in a Sales Planning, Client Services, or Ad Operations role
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritize across short-term and long-term goals
• Strong analytical skills & entrepreneurial attitude
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with digital tools and technology platforms including CRM and OMS is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8240-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.