Cash Management Lead – Collections & Consolidated Forecast (Exec. Dir)
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Cash management Lead – Collections and Consolidated Forecasts for the Financial Planning & Analysis – Executive department.
• This position is responsible for Warner Media cash reporting of collections across all business units and the consolidation of WM free cash flow forecasts.
• This role will also lead the cash modeling of collections and review the A/R DSO assumptions, P/L cash conversion ratios and all cash planning and ad hoc projects regarding collections.
• The forecast reporting above shall include the long-range plan, budget, monthly forecast, and pacing.
• Review, and consolidate monthly Cash forecast of all collections across Warner Media.
• This includes but is not limited to HBO, Turner and Warner Bros. and includes all media types and markets across the company.
• The person in this role will liaise with senior management across all of Warner Media's various business units to discuss changes in customer relationships and impact of strategic plans.
• Review and consolidate monthly Cash forecasts for Warner Media in preparation for presentation to senior management. Ad Hoc Projects/Analysis.
• Liaise with various business units in the Warner Media group of companies to request and improve cash management reporting.
• Suggest and implement improvements to drive efficiencies into the process and reporting accuracy.
• Coach, mentor and directly supervise group who will prepare and initially review the work product above.
• This induvial will be responsible for overall collections across WM.
• Prepare and review support for cash presentations going to divisional CFOs, senior management, and WM CFO.
• 8+ years of experience in accounting of finance.
• 4+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
• Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication.
• Media experience required.
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8bn7-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.