P2P Jr Analyst
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Cash Application Jr. Analyst
About the role:
• High volume data entry
• Identify and communicate discrepancies in payments received.
• Download, review, reconcile and post all lockbox payments on a current and daily basis.
• Ensure to communicate to collections department.
• Performs reconciliation of daily deposits to the cash postings.
• Prepare detailed, accurate and organized, accounts receivable reconciliations for customer requests as well as internal requests.
• Process and accurately apply all incoming payments for all customer accounts from various sources including: Live Checks/Credit Cards/Electronic Lockbox/Wire Transfers.
Hard Skills Required:
• Graduates or advanced students from Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or the equivalent.
• ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft).
• Strong knowledge of MS office tools.
• English Skills (Advanced or Bilingual). Encouraged to speak frequently and fluently.
Soft Skills Required:
• Teamwork skills and collaboration
• Ability to work under pressure and excellent communication skills
• Autonomous and self-motivated, to investigate possible solutions for issues with no pre-established answer.
• Collaboration skills.
• Organized with a methodical approach, to manage a wide range of activities.
• Ability to stay focus on tasks, particularly while battling with meeting up with deadlines.
• Able to work independently, manage shifting priorities and handle tasks under pressure
• Enthusiasm and involvement in improving business processes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8j8x-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.