Summary of the Job
The role is within the EMEA Order to Cash (OTC) team, part of the Warner Media GBS Group (Global Business Services), and reports to the OTC Manager. The EMEA AR team is responsible for multiple international ledgers, business units and currencies. The primary responsibility for this role is managing incoming cash activity for multiple BUs, banks and currencies, closely liaising with AR Analysts and billing teams. The role is also responsible for processing all AR account maintenance for relevant ledgers. An initial focus for the role will be to assist with the implementation of new accounting software and the associated automated deposit function and processes. Other key aspects of the role will be to provide a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers, by effective management of customer accounts, assisting with disputes as required.
• Daily download of bank statements and allocation of transactions to the appropriate business area, account, and item in the ERP system, processing Small Balance, Exchange GN/LS, and Bank Charge Write-Offs as required.
• Run Daily Control reports, making appropriate corrections if needed.
• Investigation of unknown payments and management of the unidentified deposits account.
• Direct journal Intercompany and non-AR-related receipts as required.
• Investigation of bank reconciliation items regarding unapplied receipts.
• Monthly reporting of cash activity for input into monthly KPIs for the AR department.
• Maintain Withholding Tax Certification log.
• 3rd party debt collection liaison.
• Relevant experience within a global, multi-currency, sales ledger/cash analyst role.
• Fluency in written and spoken Hungarian and English.
• Intermediate Excel and Word.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Additional European language skills.
• Proficient in a cash application environment
• Experience in data entry and verification of information entered
Our people make WM the inspiring organization it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies, and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k13q-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.