This is an opportunity to be part of a marketing team from the ground-up and shape the marketing team of the future. The Manager of Campaign Planning will take part in the development of strategies and integrated marketing campaigns for multiple global and local priority titles that will be promoted on HBO Max LATAM. You will support in ensuring that execution ladders up to campaign objectives, moving the business forward. With areas of focus in paid media, the owned/earned/paid digital approach and cross-functional planning and coordination across all consumer touchpoints. Reporting to the Senior Director of Campaign Planning and working closely with team members across creative, social, brand, acquisition, lifecycle and media, the manager of campaign planning will support planning and tracking of campaign key beats, big ideas and the overall strategic framework for our Tentpole, Premiere and targeted campaigns. They will support the Sr. Director of Campaign Planning in day-to-day campaign building across title prioritization, audience definition, messaging strategy and cross functional support and integration of Upper, middle and lower funnel initiatives.
The Manager of campaign planning should also be responsible for following up and aligning strategy between Global and local content & marketing teams on upcoming title releases and updating the growth marketing team on upcoming initiatives that can be leveraged for the LATAM region by building strong relationships with colleagues both in region and across the globe.
• Support Director in Long term planning & prioritisation.
• Partner with Country Marketing teams in LATAM in the internal title prioritisation workflow identifying key titles and socialise title-specific detail to best equip teams for decision-making and budget allocation.
• Support Director in STRATEGIC CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT.
• Proactively seek to understand the local markets' strategies, nuances and ambitions and work closely with them to develop successful marketing campaigns.
• Help build a strategic framework for HBO MAX Latam campaigns, informed by data, audience & research insights and fueled by leading digital & social trends with best-in-class execution.
• Draft and edit internal and external strategy and integrated planning documents and presentations. Includes building campaign decks to tell a cohesive, integrated campaign approach.
• Support cross-functional meetings and documents to update and collaborate with teams across creative, social, PR, media, editorial, growth marketing, international and distribution/partner marketing on campaign status.
• Support agency onboarding, briefings and day-to-day communication to manage detailed campaign workbacks, to ensure key campaign milestones are met.
• Partner closely with cross functional teams including Content, Brand, Publicity, Acquisition, Social, Research, Legal, Data & Insights and more
• Contribute to, build upon and help manage big ideas that break-through in a cluttered, competitive consumer landscape. Take bold swings with creative ideas grounded in strategy and insights.
• Contributor to a team culture that breaks the mold, fueled by innovation & creativity in a fast-paced environment, with positive & transparent collaboration.
• 5+ years marketing experience in the entertainment industry, launching 360 campaigns for series and/or films
• A sincere love for television, movies and storytelling
• Ability to execute tactically based on strategic decisions
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Organization and attention to detail are musts.
• Positive team collaboration and a can-do attitude.
• Adaptable to change within a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding of the current dynamic entertainment landscape, competitive creative campaigns and consumer trends.
• Can support workflow optimisation, identifying gaps and opportunities we need to solve for, and push for innovative solutions at scale.
• Has a working understanding of digital advertising (paid social, display, VOD) with a strong grasp of traditional (OOH, TV, Cinema, Radio, Print) and social media platforms.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, comfortable in managing deep campaign work and long lead title planning concurrently.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p517-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.