Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Buyer will be a part of Brazil's Procurement team. Its role majors activities are: To research the Market for demanded services and goods, using procurement's best practices, to asure that the company is hiring/buying the best opportunity whitin suppliers; To Negotiate with suppliers to close deals and contracts respecting Warnermedia's policies wtih the best conditions found in the Market; To Advise and help Stakeholders on our policies's and process's understanding; To take an active part on processes and procedures improvement projects; among others minor roles.
1. To contract services/goods with the best price available, best quality and delivery tracking. Reach Brazil's Procurement saving goals:
Most of our demands come from: Marketing, affiliates, IT, facilities, Entertainement production.
2. To Review and approve Purchase orders registered in SAP and fulfilling procurement's reports
3. To Help and advise stakeholders regarding procurement and payment policies and procedures
To organize and minister trainnings and meetings on any procurement subject. Evaluate exceptions on our policies.
4. To take a part on management improving projects, tools development projects, supplier management projects and initiatives.
Develop and manage the supplier register process, build a supplier management and evaluation process, optimize supplier base accordin to stakeholder's demand.
5. Major contracts management. Analyzing due dates, payment terms and renewal conditions.
1. Degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or Engineering
2. Broad knowledge and experience in Negotiation, procurement, TCO/RFP/RFQ
3. Above average skills in Microsoft Office
4. Fluent in English
5. Years of experience: 2 years in procurement/supply chain
6. General knowledge of Compliance e Governance