WarnerMedia Technology is looking for an Analyst with excellent analysis, software development and client relationship skills to be a member of a world class technology team, delivering and supporting solutions for the WW Theatrical Marketing & Distribution division.
The Analyst will implement technology projects through a combination of project management, business analysis, software development, and coordination with other teams. The individual will identify business needs and opportunities and provide solutions that address the business' goals.
• Act as single point of contact for technical support of marketing solutions for the International Theatrical Business Unit. Resolve technology issues that are raised by troubleshooting, escalating, and communicating on behalf of the business users until issues are resolved.
• Analyse business processes, identify needs, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and productivity through technology.
• Collaborate with business process owners and business leadership to plan, develop, and implement technology solutions. Communicate status of projects and the overall portfolio.
• Develop software solutions to meet the requirements of the business. Act as a technology advocate for the business; research, recommend, and develop solutions that improve the business processes of the division. Seek out opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to the benefit of the business.
• Act as a representative of the Theatrical group, participating in Warner Bros. company and WarnerMedia Technology initiatives. Develop cross functional, cross divisional, cross disciplinary relationships that assist with ensuring initiatives are collaborative and successful.
• Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships across both Technology and the Marketing Business Unit to become their trusted technology adviser, understand their changing requirements and providing technology solutions to meet these needs.
• Executive presence & strong communication skills.
• Adaptable and organised, able to handle multiple projects and tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
• Experienced in project management – planning, co-ordinating, budgeting, reporting, and executing.
• Technical knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas:
• Modern software development methodology & tools (DevOps & Agile)
• Business Objects reports and Tableau reports / dashboards
• Providing solutions using Office 365 tools – SharePoint, Flow, Teams.
• Hosting applications on AWS Cloud
• Information and Security practices and standards
• Enterprise collaborative / productivity tools (Office 365, Slack, Box, Wrike, Monday.Com)
• Testing automation tools and methodologies
The Nice to Haves
• Previous experience working in Theatrical Marketing or a Media & Entertainment company desirable.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d915ek-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.