Finance Manager, Inseak
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As part of the Singapore based Finance Business Partnering team, this role will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Finance – INSEAK (India, South East Asia, Korea) working closely with Business Development & Operations Team in supporting key business stakeholders on special projects and strategic initiatives. In addition, this role will support the Senior Manager, Finance in the preparation of presentation decks, business cases, financial modeling, finance integration process, and FP&A functions (annual budget / long range planning, monthly forecasting, and R&O) and all related activities customary to the role.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Business & Decision Support
• Work closely with key business stakeholders to drive business & strategic initiatives.
• Assist in developing business cases and conducting financial and valuation analysis to assess investment opportunities, growth potential and driving efficiencies.
• Preparation of presentation decks, business cases, and financial modeling
• Help identify, evaluate new business opportunities with growth potentials, including but not limited to content investment, M&A, joint venture, and partnership development.
• Conduct extensive market research to support financial analysis, trends, and strategy.
2. Financial Planning & Analysis
• Support preparation of INSEAK and Corporate deliverables (FC ledgers / R&O / IBR / Presentation decks / variances / etc.)
• Assist in LRP & Forecast data upload to PeopleSoft / Hyperion system properly and accurately
3. Management reporting
• Assist in preparation of monthly actuals package for INSEAK finance teams to ensure accuracy, business rationales, and compliance with policy and regulations.
• Perform variance analysis schedules as required by Corporate and Senior Management
• Review actual spending against forecast/ budget and follow-up on significant variances.
4. Support integration of the finance function across WarnerMedia (legacy Turner / HBO / Warner Bros.) in the INSEAK region.
5. Support system uploads, enhancements, and improvement projects.
6. Assist in driving overall INSEAK Finance process improvement & streamlining projects.
7. Perform ad-hoc analysis and duties as required, including business cases and new projects.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related business field.
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.) is a plus.
• 3-5 years professional experience in a related business or finance role, preferably within the media and entertainment industry.
• Experience working for an MNC in Asia.
• Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft, SAP, Excel, and Hyperion with proficiency in query functions, spreadsheet and database applications.
• Fluent in English and a second language
• Detail-oriented, strong analytical skills, sensitive to numbers and be able to read behind the numbers.
• Ability to multi-task within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
• Cultural sensitivity and global awareness.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to influence change and drive results in a collaborative manner
• Strong knowledge of media and entertainment industry
• Eager to learn and adaptable to changing environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jwq7-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.