Director, Global Insights and Analytics
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Manager, Brand Assurance for the Creative/PD & BA department. The Manager, Brand Assurance role will be a strategic and operational leader responsible for delivering innovation to WBCP's Product Development Processes and Systems Platforms, contributing to the evolution of WBCP's technology portfolio and global business growth.
This position requires partnership with WBCP executives/teams, corporate executives/groups (Global Creative Leads, CP Category teams, Franchise Management & Marketing, WB Technology, Finance, Legal, DC, etc.) as well as cross-department collaboration.
• Partners with product development lead and/or benchmarking services to apply relevant best practice process models to optimize WBCP product development business processes and inform technology priorities and achieve departmental strategies.
• Partners with our Category business leads to onboard licensees and lead team to help licensees navigate troubleshooting with the approvals systems.
• Leads their team in evangelizing the Franchise guidelines to licensees.
• Facilitates forward thinking product development process aligning with WBCP stakeholders, adjusts workflow towards efficiencies and understanding across cross-functional areas.
• Drive key business requirements for technology-based systems upgrades at the pace of business.
• Defines and measures key performance indicators to track benefits derived from investments in process, platforms and continuous improvement.
• Partners with Creative and Global Operations team to align/evolve WBCP's Operating Model of core processes, including:
o Strategic Planning: Combined efforts across WBCP business units including executive planning, research and insights, franchise planning, creative strategic planning.
o Execution: Liaison between Product Development Team contributors, initiate proposed change against data, hold responsible parties accountable in efforts to move the business within the required timelines.
• Collaborates with WB Technology to lead WBCP's evolving systems platform.
• Contribute communications between brand assurance team members, support, enhancements and Creative Product Development team in a fast-moving environment with the goal to deliver innovation, scalability and efficiency.
• Provides guidance, collect, share educational resource and direction regarding new technology enhancements to the PD Team utilizing data against submissions from the WB approvals system and evolving WBCP business process needs.
• Contributes to WBCP's evolving systems strategic roadmap, including business-driven innovation requirements, market capability and solution driven trends.
• Partners with WB Technology to establish priorities for ongoing process/system enhancements, upgrade schedules, and ongoing maintenance and support.
• Establishes and overlap productive relationships with Technology Upgrade Program stakeholders (Creative/PD Team globally) to maintain and enhance their active involvement and feedback to Creative/PD Team.
• Prioritize Creative/PD job lists and projects specific to projects heavily immersed within the Brand Assurance environment.
• Collaborates with Creative project management and operations team on overlapping project workstreams as business requires.
• Minimum 5-7 years' experience in program/project management, business process design, transformation change programs, change management, technology strategy development and/or delivery, enterprise system implementations, operational process and/or technology line management required.
• Industry experience in consumer products, licensing, media and entertainment required
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience managing a team.
• BA/BS degree in Business Management, Operations Management, Technology Management or related field preferred.
• Understanding of licensed creative processes and product development required.
The Nice to Haves
• Strong executive leadership, presence, communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
• Ability to manage and facilitate cross-functional, multi-level teams.
• Proven project management experience; structured, disciplined work planning skills.
• Knowledge of consumer products industry, operational and systems environments.
• Adaptive, resilient, measured, high tolerance for ambiguity and comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
• Active mindset, self-driven, intellectual curiosity, thrives in an empowering culture.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all platforms; Direct messaging, virtual environments, email, in person and via telephone.
• Must have close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.