As the Business Intelligence Manager, you will deliver technology solutions that are the eyes of WarnerMedia International's business with fast and trusted decision support.
You will be responsible for delivering analytics and reporting capabilities to business partners across our International business that includes a focus on consistency, scale and operational excellence. You will support the change into real time analytics capabilities and evolve the analytics systems to provide fast, ''self-serve'' and ''real-time'' information and predictive insights.
You will be developing and delivering BI and analytic solutions, while leveraging cloud infrastructure. This role does require a strong statistical background, and expert knowledge of data visualisation tools.
What will you be doing?:
• Act as an internal analytics consultant, partnering with key stakeholder groups within WarnerMedia International's business to create analytics solutions, manage/improve existing solutions and identify areas of opportunity.
• Proactively collaborate with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts to create best practices and deliver consistent data, reporting and insights across the WarnerMedia International Data Platform.
• Be a change agent within the organization and build a collaborative community that leverages data to support business strategies and objectives.
• Actively participate in and influence discussions around reporting requirements, visualization and data design.
• Support defining and deriving KPI's that will measure operational effectiveness and performance.
• Prioritize team workload for maximum impact and efficiency of use.
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
• Extensive experience using data visualization tools. Ideally, Tableau or Looker.
• Proven success in developing 1st party consumer data analytical solutions
• Business or technical consulting experience.
• Behaviour/predictive analysis and/or data analytics development experience.
• Strong team leader and collaborator with excellent business acumen
• Ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines.
• Experience as a BI Engineer before moving into management.
• Expert requirements gathering skills across different levels of stakeholders.
• Proven experience solving complex business issues through data-related tools.
• Strong strategic thinking, prioritization, and problem solving skills in ambiguous and changing environments
• Expert knowledge of enterprise database tools and ecosystems
• Work with source systems, ETL tools and SQL processes to understand/build/debug the sources of visualization data
• Expert level understanding of data architecture with demonstrated experience in bridging business requirement and technical development.
• Experience in working with large complex data systems to aggregate, organize, and preparing data for use in business analysis. Knowledge of data tools, such as SQL, Hive, Presto, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Math, Physics, Computer Science, and Engineering.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1x62-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.