The BI Engineer will be responsible to support the ongoing design and development of the WMET Data Platform working in a global and distributed team. To be successful in the role you'll need to be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, open to new ideas, and possess data skills and a strong aptitude for quantitative methods.
The role requires strong SQL skills, a good understanding of AWS and Snowflake, and strong data warehouse design knowledge.
Areas of Responsibility
1. Design and development of the WMET Data Platform.
New data models, new KPIs, data transformation
2. Support of the WMET Data Platform.
Wrong values, errors, etc.
Job Requirements / Skills
- 8+ in Data platform implementation
- Broad knowledge and experience in Databases (SQL, and desired: NoSQL and their use cases) and Data Warehousing solutions
- Experience in Cloud technology stacks: Snowflake, Redshift, Big query, or any other MPP database.
- Experience in Looker (preferred), Tableau, PowerBI, or any other BI tool
- Fluent in English and spanish
- Above average skills in in strong data management and data analysis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke898-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.