WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
Bleacher Report is seeking an Associate Product Manager to assist with B/R's creator strategy. Bleacher Report is creating new experiences where video content creators and sports fans will come together to create and engage around live sports moments. The successful candidate will work on building tools and systems that creators and internal staff will use to create content for and manage these experiences. The ideal candidate is a sports fanatic who is interested in how video creators can make content that becomes the core of a conversation and build communities around that. They are early in a product career, wanting to grow their skills and excited to help bring great ideas into reality.
At Bleacher Report, you'd be a part of B/R's Product department and a member of B/R's Tools & Services team, which builds and manages the core content tools that our staff uses and that our existing and new consumer-facing products rely on. As an Associate Product Manager, you'll begin with leading smaller initiatives to create or extend these tools with guidance from senior teammates. As you develop as a product manager, you'll take on more responsibilities.
This position is a fantastic place to start a Bleacher Report product career as you'll work with many other teams with highly competent people you can learn from. And you'll work across multiple product initiatives, learning the ins and outs of sports media. It's a great job to have, not just in itself but also for finding your career path.
• Keeps up with industry, technology and sports trends.
• Works with stakeholders to understand their needs and motives.
• Works with cross-functional teams on the following:
• Defining product requirements. Understanding the needs of stakeholders.
• Seeing new features through to completion.
• Helping stakeholders to make use of new tools.
• Forwarding features through all other aspects of product lifecycle.
• Learns and develops in all aspects of product management, including:
• Discovery, research and analysis.
• Stakeholder management. Empathy with users.
• Creation and communication of product strategies and requirements.
• Roadmap management and prioritization.
• Digital technology.
• Product development methods and lifecycle.
• 0-3 years experience in product management. Experience in other roles is a plus.
• Experience with consumer-facing experiences such as apps or web sites.
• Experience with business and analysis tools such as Excel, text-editing tools and similar.
• Previous experience with or demonstrated interest in sports media or social media.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9xyp4-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.