Warner Bros Animation Inc. seeks an Assistant Production Manager for the WBA Main Production department. Position will be responsible for monitoring and tracking artwork and approvals on a daily basis, and reports progress to Production Manager/Associate Producer. Organizes all pre-production artwork for shipping to overseas studios.
• Completes script and storyboard breakdowns for models, props and background designs. Allocates design work to artists and follows through to completion. Assigns appropriate due dates based on established production schedule.
• Coordinates and tracks the progress of assigned artwork and flags potential problems and delays for the Production Team.
Organizes and maintains systems for monitoring production flow of assigned artwork: sets up files, keeps a log of start/complete dates of assignments, labels materials, etc.
• Color models – responsible for supplying color stylists with model packs and updating those packs immediately when changes or additions are made.
• Coordinates the preparation of pre-production materials for shipping: tracks Director and Producer and approvals.
• Scans all artwork and uploads assets into Shotgun.
• Prepares a status report weekly for the pre-production meetings.
• Labels and adds copyright, scene number and description to all color Backgrounds.
• Assists in file delivery to and from story teams and editorial. Conforms boards as necessary in preparation for shipping.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• Trade school degree or certification; Bachelor's degree in related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 2-4 years previous work experience in Animation production or equivalent production experience.
• Strong knowledge of Animation workflow processes.
• Computer skills required: Microsoft Word, Excel, FileMaker Pro.
• Computer skills preferred: Photoshop, Toon Boom, Adobe Acrobat.
• Must have ability to adapt to changing software applications.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with production team including Producers, Directors and artists via written and verbally.
• Must have the ability to organize, schedule, and delegate work effectively.
• Must be pro-active and be an effective problem solver.
• Must have ability to lead with a positive attitude and encourage collaboration.
• Ability to manage time and balance priorities amid the pressures of busy, deadline-driven production.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.