Line Producer - Animation
Warner Bros. Animation Inc. seeks an Assistant Product Manager for the WBA Development & Production department.
• Completes script and storyboard breakdowns for models, props and background designs. Allocates design work to artists and follows through to completion. Sets interdepartmental deadlines based on established production schedule for artists and works closely with them to meet quotas.
• Monitors individual artist progress and flags potential schedule issues up to PM.
• Coordinates and tracks the progress of assigned artwork and flags potential problems and delays for the Production Team.
Organizes and maintains systems for monitoring production flow of assigned artwork: keeps all Shotgun data up to date and accurate.
• Color models – responsible for supplying color stylists with model packs and updating those packs immediately when changes or additions are made.
• Coordinates the preparation of pre-production materials for shipping: tracks Director and Producer and approvals.
• Preps Shotgun workbook for design and paint shipments. Responsible for asset linking, data input, and episodic and /or departmental data management
• Uploads all artwork to input into Shotgun database. Works with artists to ensure that files are named properly for Shotgun.
• Assists in storyboard and editorial turnovers. Makes sure storyboard artists are working with the correct technical parameters. Renames Storyboard Pro files correctly for output. Ensures all files are properly output to editorial, and that files are correctly versioned between all turnovers.
• Assist with retake notes and shot tracking through the post process as needed.
• May assist in maintaining script and record schedules, as required by productions. Preps any corresponding materials as needed.
• Attends meetings as requested to take a distribute notes.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• 0-2 years previous work experience in Animation production or equivalent production experience.
• Trade school degree or certification; Bachelor's degree in related field; or equivalent work experience.
• Strong knowledge of Animation workflow processes.
• Computer skills required: Microsoft Word, Excel
• Computer skills preferred: Photoshop, Toon Boom, Adobe Acrobat, Shotgun
• Must have ability to adapt to changing software applications.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with production team including Producers, Directors and artists via written and verbally.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must understand oral and written instruction.
• Must have the ability to organize, schedule, and delegate work effectively.
• Must be pro-active and be an effective problem solver.
• Must have ability to lead with a positive attitude and encourage collaboration.
• Ability to manage time and balance priorities amid the pressures of busy, deadline-driven production.