Assist the Sr Manager of Animation for production issues arising in connection with Warner's local animation production for WBJ. Also responsible for exposure at media, coordinating with artist/talents, sourcing new properties in the industry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Development of talented Human Resources
• Development of publicity plans to maximize profit of Anime Global business.
• Responsible for success of contents as a Marketing Producer.
• Development of publicity methods for leading industry.
• Developing business models that we can earn a profit from every where
• Preparing and proposing Production plan and Marketing plan to local management and home office
• Preparing and controlling Projects Budget for production and distribution
• Informing executive producer of acquiring possibilities of contents and artist.
• Sourcing or generating original concepts or concepts adopted from existing literary materials for development into animation products
• Meeting with composers, songwriters, directors, producers, agents, managers and singers regarding the development and production of Projects
• Reviewing and advising with respect to aspects of producing the Projects, such as casting, production schedule, physical production, script modifications, cost control, budgeting, talent issues, booking PR slot at paper/TV media, executing PR event and others and checking/reporting PR exposure of media.
• Reviewing and reporting on dailies and the progress of the production, including for example, monitoring actual spends to budgeted spends
• Preparing and supervising the creative package and drafting product press release.
• Preparing Ultimate for Projects
• Keeping relationship with artists/talents and search seeds of local contents for animation and its pictures and acquiring animation rights and pictures rights.
• Creating and Maximizing synergy effectiveness via collaboration with WHV's contents such as Digital Distribution, Games, Social Games and Mobiles, and/or Animation's pictures and music
• Developing original content which company can own the rights, the content should be profitable for CP.
• Developing profitable production not only for domestic but also from overseas
• Coordinating with local and home office personnel in the production, distribution, marketing, technical, financial and legal areas as well as other department such as Sales, Marketing Operations, Digital Distribution and Planning & Strategy.
• Coordinating in connection with other business units including Theatrical, TV and CP
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
BA/BS degree or equivalent required
English business level is preferred
PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Minimum 3 years experiences in the directly related job function and at least 5 years work experiences
Licenses or Certificates
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g338y9-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.