This position will serve as a day-to-day lead for the development and implementation for select multi-platform marketing campaigns, small-scale and special projects. This position translates approved marketing strategy and objectives into detailed work plans and timelines. This position is responsible for overseeing campaign recaps, reporting and analytics for all annual marketing campaigns.
Manage the development, timing and implementation for select marketing campaigns and special projects:
• Collaborate with Senior Marketing Manager to translate marketing strategy into a detailed work plan and timeline
• Create documentation of all deliverables necessary to support the assigned campaign and share with creative teams to develop
• Manage the approval process working with both internal and external partners, when necessary
Ensure all assets are delivered in a timely fashion to support the campaign's goals and timeline
Manage the development of campaign reports and analytics across all Marketing Campaigns:
• Collaborate with research, Digital Enterprises Team, Programming, Enterprise Business Teams and Social (as well as select internal groups and external vendors) to create timely marketing reporting and analytics across all annual Marketing efforts
• Requests research on campaign effectiveness
• Work closely with Senior Marketing Manager to refine flights and messaging, as needed, for improved ROI across campaigns
Reports to help identify new trends, consumer behavior, upcoming technologies and other industry practices to explore.
Support Marketing Team with presentation and scheduling needs:
• Flight emails on an as-needed basis
• Assist TCM Social team on select special projects across social platforms
• 5+ years of previous experience in marketing and campaign management on client or agency side.
• 5+ years of previous experience with overseeing campaign analytics across a variety of campaigns and platforms.
• 5+ years of experience in campaign marketing, content development, and/or third-party lead generation programs with an outstanding history of success and strong writing and communication skills.
• Good computer knowledge and spreadsheet skills. Advanced knowledge in MS Office, Excel, and ability to learn new software quickly.
• Creative and collaborative work ethic with the ability to incorporate multiple inputs to find a solution
• Ability to juggle numerous projects in different points of development simultaneously
• A genuine love of movies.
• High school diploma
The Nice to Haves
• Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and / or Illustrator would be ideal.
• Entertainment brand experience a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq44e-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.