The WarnerMedia Live Events team collaborates with our internal and external partners to develop and produce best-in-class brand activations, fan events, music festivals/concerts and consumer events for WarnerMedia sponsorship clients and internal media brand partners.
This position will play a key role within the WarnerMedia Live Events Brand Partnerships team by helping with client management, brand activation initiatives and graphics and décor components for WarnerMedia-managed events across NCAA, NBA, and NHL sports properties. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
• Help lead client management for NCAA fan festivals. Duties may include leading planning calls, drafting status documents and timelines, and other general client services as required.
• Coordinate creative development across Live Events projects. This includes managing communications and logistics with subcontractors from proof to print. Projects may include NCAA fan festivals, NBA on TNT Road Show franchise, and other events as assigned.
• Manage event photography needs, with an eye to sponsor deliverables.
• Work with internal cross-functional groups to ensure the success of client programs. This includes, but is not limited to, sales, creative, legal, finance and production groups.
• Contribute to idea generation for brand activations across all WarnerMedia Live Events team projects.
• Work closely with the Director, Brand Partnerships to provide outstanding client service management across the WarnerMedia Live Events portfolio.
2 - 4 years of client services experience
2+ years of client event activation and brand management experience
Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
Ability to adapt to and deliver upon change of program direction, client requests, etc.
Self-starter with a strong work ethic and an ability to quickly learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work with a team and communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Basic understanding of production / operations as it relates to experiential activations
Previous experience forecasting, managing and reconciling program budgets
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, KeyNote
Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university
Ability to travel 30% and willing to work non-traditional hours as projects require, including some holidays and weekends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxy89-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.