Specialist, Global Security Operations Center
Los Angeles, CA
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks an Archival Representative for the Corporate Archives/Museum department.
Under WBSO, Warner Bros. Corporate Archive is responsible for the identification and preservation (archiving) of all Warner Bros. theatrical and television production assets. Additionally, the department supports the worldwide promotional and marketing initiatives for TV, Film and Studio Tours including complete logistic, concept, sourcing, installation, and project management services for said initiatives. Department also supports active Productions with physical asset management and support Museum exhibitions both Domestic and International. This position provides complete marketing, display and exhibit services for WB
promotional and advertising initiatives and for Museums worldwide. Under supervision, identifies and inventories key assets for retention for assigned titles. Assists Sr. Archival Reps during exhibit prep, set up and strike.
Archiving and Management of Film and TV Assets
• Identify key assets by reviewing all content from Scripts, Screenings, and Series Episodes
• Develop ongoing relationships with Production Management by working directly with Department Heads to gain insight for possible ''keeps''
• On wrap, obtain inventory from WB Production and identify assets to be retained and liaise with department supervisor to arrange for delivery
• Inventory all new acquisitions into Asset Hub data base and ensure appropriate housing of all assets according to archival standards
• Ensure that all assets are security marked before leaving facility and checked out with Security and cleared back in upon return
Promotional and Marketing Responsibilities
• Liaise with various WB entities (Ad/Pub, CP, DC, Tours, etc.) for Domestic and International promotional activity and marketing efforts
• Assists in providing concept design and presentation services for exhibits and displays supporting promo and marketing initiatives
• Assists in prepping, installation and strike of exhibits and displays
• May sometimes act as ''lead'' for local displays and exhibits
• Travel may be required based on staffing and project needs
• Supports historical research, auction prep, warehouse cleanup and various ad hoc exhibits and installations and tours.
• On and off camera interviews
• Liaise with WB Legal for 3rd party loan agreements
• Preps short form (WB) loan agreements
• Min 2 years Entertainment or Production experience required
• Previous experience dealing directly with customers required
• Previous experience working with inventory system preferred
• Experience working with all levels of corporate and production hierarchy
• BA in Film, Marketing, or Entertainment Related Required
• Substantial entertainment experience may substitute
• Excellent organizational, time management skills, and communication skills
• Must be computer savvy
• Candidate must possess excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Should have excellent research skills
• Must be able to lift boxes 25-30 lbs
• Must be flexible
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Excel Proficient
• Comfort level in making presentations to internal and external contacts.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6znwq-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.