Sr Financial Analyst
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Accounts Receivable Analyst
About the role:
• Keep track of accounts receivable and transactions.
• Manage all customer accounts and assist in collection of credit cards and cash.
• Be responsible for collection of assigned outstanding invoices.
• Assist in monthly billing process by ensuring timely and accurate invoicing to customers.
• Monitor and collect data from various customer locations and analyze credit exposure.
• Be the main point of contact for customers' financial inquiries.
• Respond to invoice related questions from operations or clients
• Organize internal and external customer accounts, identify all collection issues, and assist in appropriate resolution.
• Prepare Accounts receivable aging report and provide account reconciliations as needed.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing procedures accuracy.
• Monitor all outstanding balances and design various collection options to negotiate collections.
• Ensure reporting requirements and timeliness is met.
Hard Skills Required:
• Graduates or advanced students from Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or the equivalent.
• ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft).
• Strong knowledge of MS office tools.
• English Skills (Advanced or Bilingual). Encouraged to speak frequently and fluently.
Soft Skills Required:
• Teamwork skills and collaboration
• Ability to work under pressure and excellent communication skills
• Autonomous and self-motivated, to investigate possible solutions for issues with no pre-established answer.
• Collaboration skills.
• Organized with a methodical approach, to manage a wide range of activities.
• Ability to stay focus on tasks, particularly while battling with meeting up with deadlines.
• Able to work independently, manage shifting priorities and handle tasks under pressure
• Enthusiasm and involvement in improving business processes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wwb1-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.