Sr. Fullstack Developer
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for providing technical guidance, mentoring, and performance services in the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support of Enterprise Technology solutions and their various interfaces. Perform analysis of customer and vendor requirements and create detailed program design specifications for highly complex user interfaces, application enhancements, new functionality, and backend processes in collaboration with customer, business system analysts, and other project team members. Assist others in the use of programming tools and recommend tools to best meet application needs. Work with analysts and customers to recommend technology solutions that meet business needs. Participate in process improvement/re-engineering efforts and work with Advisory Developers/Architects to ensure that application solutions are congruent with enterprise-wide direction. Provide guidance and task direction to other developers. Coordinate project management and integration activities across projects as needed. Facilitate communication and problem resolution between technical and functional groups. Work with Architecture and other infrastructure groups to determine and implement complex system hardware requirements that may involve multiple platforms, databases or peripherals. Provide production support for applications, implementation of fixes and upgrades from the product vendor, assist others with complex problem resolution, and respond with solutions to both functional and technical issues in a timely manner.
Work with Business analysts, Project Managers, or other management to recommend process or system enhancements. Perform code reviews in order to ensure a high level of technical quality and coherence with the architectural direction.
Areas of Responsibility
Oversee the Design Process for Application Software 50%
• Product design, testing and modifications
• Application software development process
• Creates models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects, analysing specifications and customizing applications for specific customers
Provide Technical Support and Training 25%
• Provide solutions in areas of disaster recovery, data integrity and security
• Evaluate and recommend software technologies in these areas, evaluate alternatives and analyze problems with data infrastructures.
2. Create Technical Documents 25%
• produce documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures relating to each product developed
• This documentation would also cover the installation and maintenance of application software as well as guidelines and standards that should be adhered to for each product.
Job Requirements / Skills
1. Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
2. Fluent in English and Spanish
3. Years of experience: 5+ years' in software development in public-facing applications
3. Years of experience: 3+ years' in a senior or lead role, including responsibility for code reviews and mentoring
4. General knowledge of in full-stack development, including: UI: Node.js, Angular or React SPA (with Typescript), Bootstrap (with SASS or similar) / Web API: Java/Spring Boot o C#/.NET Core / Authentication: OpenID Connect (Okta authentication) / Persistent: Hibernate (Java) or NHibernate/EntityFramework (.NET Core) / DB: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server / Logging: log4j/logback (Java) or log4net/NLog (.NET Core)
5. General knowledge of data integration techniques and processes; cloud-based infrastructure solutions such as AWS or Azure
6. Strong technical skills
1. General knowledge of Automation testing
2. General knowledge of Data analytics, RPA, BPM solutions
Competency assessment (on-the-job behaviours)
1) Business Acumen: apply general knowledge of business principles to decisions
2) Communication: effectively transfers information and expresses ideas to individuals or groups in oral and written form
3) Creativity: applies original or innovative thinking to improve processes, methods, systems, products, or services
4) Critical Thinking: uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
5) Customer Orientation: Considers and meets internal and external clients' or customers' needs and expectations during product or service development, manufacturing, marketing, delivery, and/or support
6) Integrity: Actions reflect values and principles that distinguish right from wrong
7) Learning Agility: Rapidly learns new knowledge or acquires new skills
8) Prioritization: Self-directs one's own activities and work through goal setting, time management, planning, etc.
9) Problem Solving: Identifies problems, develops and evaluates options, and implements solutions
10) Team Work: Promotes and facilitates coordination and cooperation among peers
- Communication: Excellent oral/written communication skills. Must be able to interact and influence people at all levels
- Prioritization: High degree of organization and be very detail-oriented. Results oriented and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Team work: Empathy, collaboration and innovation
- Customer Orientation: Proactive customers' service skills