Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Application Support Analyst for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: Studio Ops department.
The Application Support Analyst will provide day to day application support to business applications, off-the-shelf, custom, thick client, web, and mobile applications. This position will collaborate and coordinate internal and external technical and non-technical resources to deliver support and project tasks. This position also supports and improves business processes, application use, and the development of performance metrices.
• Timely resolution of user requests and technology issues
• Training of employees on application use, functionality, data quality and reporting and help them resolve application issues
• Produce organized and informative system documentation, including details of application configuration and installation and client infrastructure
• Build and create a knowledge base; ensure other IT team members are informed and educated
• Management of relationship business partners, internal and external technology partners, and vendors
• Analysis and implementation of best practice business processes aligned with the correct technology and tools
• Monitor routine and critical processes and workflows and proactively identify problem trends
• Conduct application testing, build test plans and scripts, support client application testing, and collect and summarize test data
• Produce custom reports from applications by understanding how the data is structured and leveraging a deep understanding how the business uses the applications.
• 2+ years of IT support experience
• Experience installing, configuring or supporting business applications
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, related technical field, or equivalent job experience preferred.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, and self-management skills. To effectively understand and translate user requirement into actions and deliverables.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization in a professional and responsive manner
• Desire and ability to quickly learn about the business, business processes, technical and functional intricacies of proprietary and third party applications and provide efficient, competent support to users
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage concurrent projects, issues and other responsibilities
• Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving, investigation, diagnostic and teamwork skills
• Self-starter with the ability and desire to dig into complex problems
• Expert O365 skills, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, Excel, etc.
• Expert Jira skills
• Expert change management skills
• Good understanding software development methodologies
• Good understanding IT infrastructures
• Good understanding project management methodologies
• Good understanding SQL