Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Analyst, Procure-to-Pay for the EFS - Procure to Pay department. This position will be customer facing with the Business Units (BU), suppliers and Service Delivery Center (SDC). The position requires that all incoming payment requests are analyzed for reasonableness to ensure the Business Units and vendors are in compliance with EFS Procure to pay policy and procedures. This position requires analytical skills to review all incoming requests for completeness, priority, payment terms, and ensure adherence to AP guidelines. If payment request fails to meet criteria, this individual will be responsible to re-direct invoices and educate the Business and Vendors. This individual will play a key role in coordinating and liaison between the BU, Vendor and the Service Delivery centre so that all requests are handled in a timely manner. Individual will also be required to provide metrics on incoming requests. Individual will also be responsible to work with vendors to shift invoices to paperless environment (i.e., e-Invoicing). And help promote electronic invoicing and electronic payments. Individual will also be responsible for escheatment, wage garnishments, emergency stop payments and positive pays. In addition, this position will be responsible to work on projects as assigned by the reporting Managers.
• Customer facing (BU, Vendors and SDC) – Liaison to ensure all requests are handled timely.
• The position requires that all incoming payment requests are analyzed for reasonableness to ensure the Business Units and vendors are in compliance with EFS AP and Procure to pay policy and procedures (i.e., payment requests, wires, invoices).
• Metrics – Record and report out metrics in Excel or SAP as it relates to imaged items; trend volumes and analyze to further streamline and standardize to support reduction in paper initiatives to further shift vendors to Neevia.
• Individual will perform emergency stop payments and perform bank inquiries for checks greater than six months.
• Wage Garnishments and levies – Individual will be required to research in SAP and respond to Government agencies. If reported activity results from research, coordinate with Manager to prepare and execute withholding.
• ACH/EFT support – Accountable for receipt of all enrollment forms and perform due diligence in SAP for preliminary screening process before forms are given to the Ops Team for setup.
• Research statuses for any incoming inquiries (i.e., requests from BU and SDC)
• Troubleshoot Imaging software, manage maintenance contract, renewals and schedule maintenance.
• Performs special projects or related duties as assigned.
• Exemplary follow-up skills
• AP Experience with all payment types preferred
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Previous Scanning experience preferred
• Previous office experience including mail sort and distribution required
• Previous entertainment industry experience preferred
• SAP knowledge
• BA/BS in Accounting/Finance and/or equivalent years of commensurate experience required
• 5 or more years SAP experience or equivalent ERP system preferred
• Intermediate Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word skills required
• Imaging software experience preferred
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to have strong analytical skills and make appropriate decisions on handling of all types of payment requests
• Must be able to work well under time-constraints
• Must be well organized and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must be able to process high volume of mail on a daily basis
• Must be flexible to fluctuating work demands
• Must be able to communicate effectively with Vendors and Business Units both verbally and written.