Analyst, Global Research, Insights & Analytics
WarnerMedia seeks a Analyst for the Global Research, Insights & Analytics - Global Brands, Franchises & KYAC – CP & Animation department.
The Analyst on this team requires use of research & data that covers content/media, digital, consumer products & retail. The Analyst will lead, with support, synthesized analysis and primary research for key WarnerMedia IP to help advance business goals for the Global Brands, Franchises, Kids, Young Adult & Classics businesses, specifically the Global Consumer Products organization and the Classic Animation Division.
This role tracks and analyzes global data related to IP & Brands across the Warnermedia Portfolio, synthesizes content & network performance including Nielsen data, evaluates all aspects of key brands such as Looney Tunes & Hanna Barbera, evaluates linear & SVOD performance data including HBOMax data, analyzes POS retail data, and analyzes the strength of our Global IP in a consumer products context. The analyst provides key strategic and actionable insights to key executives in these divisions. This role is internal business-partner facing and requires the ability to communicate findings verbally and through data visualization.
This role plays a critical role in constructing reports, analysis and dashboards, visualizing disparate big data sets with Tableau or Looker, in addition to creating narrative-driven presentations. It requires deploying analytical tools and metrics to help drive decision-making with actionable insights and predictions.
• Market Intelligence
• Build analysis and performance assessments for Consumer Products WarnerMedia Key IP, brands and TV shows (all Warnermedia properties including Harry Potter, DC, Classic Animation, and other TV & Film properties ) via equity tracking, sales and POS retail data. The analyst will synthesize key data points and will present to key executives.
• Evaluates all aspects of the Hanna Barbera and Looney Tunes Brands, including brand equity, Nielsen and HBOMax 1st party performance, show and promo testing, and awareness tracking.
• Understanding the position of our brands in digital and tracking their performance (Youtube, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook) via digital metrics and social listening
• Help construct custom dashboards in Tableau or Looker and for presentation to visualize big data sources to provide business-critical analytics and strategic insight to drive these businesses. Communicate these insights concisely & visually for non-technical business partners (creative professionals, external partners, retailers, licensees & internal executives).
• Trend identification work using many data sources to create competitive intelligence analyses related to Consumer Products and Nostalgic Animated Properties.
• Collaboration & Leadership
• Partner with Key Executives and their supervisor to tell impactful narratives and drive creative strategy for our content, brands and IP
• Partner and collaborate with cross functional teams to create synthesized analyses that help underscore the strength of our brands, movies and TV shows
• Minimum of 1-2 years in research or marketing with an emphasis on measurement and relevant education in advanced analytics
• Some knowledge of data and digital analytics, Looker & Tableau dashboard metrics and programs
• Some knowledge of SQL and other programming software
• Knowledge of NPD or other POS/sales data a plus
• Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills required.
• A highly motivated self-starter with the ability to think strategically, work under extreme deadline pressure, be flexible in prioritizing workloads and have extreme attention to detail
• A team player with a proven track record of building collaborative relationships across organizations.
• An innovator looking for new solutions, willing to explore new venues to further business goals
• Skill set combination of quantitative, qualitative, consumer research, media and creative content development interests
• Strong understanding and curiosity for emerging analytics techniques and how they translate into actionable insights for the business
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Interest in giving presentations
• Motivated by being the Voice of the Consumer and being a consultative partner to key executives and the business.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8zjy-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.