WarnerMedia seeks an Analyst, Ad Innov/Program Solns for the Account Service, ENT & EC department.
This role is part of the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions division of WarnerMedia Ad Sales. The Analyst is responsible for working hand-in-hand with the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions (AI&PS) team to execute and steward WarnerMedia's advanced advertising products at the direction of the team. These products leverage new data, analytics and technology to create new ways to monetize WarnerMedia assets across linear and digital.
• Duties include campaign management (proposal building, booking, pacing and posting), assisting with sales pitches/presentations and keeping a pulse on the advanced advertising competitive landscape.
• This role works in conjunction with the Integrated Ad Sales teams to ensure that we are exceeding both our internal and external client's expectations as it relates to product/project delivery.
• In addition to working with the Ad Sales teams, this role will also work closely with the Product Development, Strategic Planning, Account Service, Technology Operations and Data Science Divisions.
• Passion for media, data science, analytics and emerging technologies.
• Fluency in the fundamentals of digital and television advertising.
• Solid project management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
• Ability to learn and implement complex processes and solutions.
• Creative thinker who can problem solve and think outside of the box.
• Strong presentation skills
• Knowledge Base
• Solid knowledge of linear, digital and programmatic advertising.
• Base knowledge of linear and digital ad operations (ad serving, trafficking, etc.).Knowledge of audience data systems
Systems & Programs
• Required Knowledge of Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word - knowledge of macros, pivot tables (plugins are a plus)
• Nielsen National TV Toolbox (NPower)
• Understanding of systems for planning, delivery and reporting on media
• Audience Data Systems
• STAR, TechEdge, Rentrak, TRA, Advantics, IMS Clear Decisions, IMS Optimaxo Adobe Acrobat
• Edit PDFso Analytics Tools - SPSS, SAS, Ro Project
• Management Software- Ex: Basecamp, Microsoft Project, OneNote, etc.
• 1-2 years' experience with digital and/or linear advertising (media company, vendor, or agency preferred)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9778z-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.