Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Agile Delivery Manager for the Enterprise Tech Solutions_CDX1 Code department. We are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to join our privacy engineering team.
Our team builds, ships and maintains global WarnerMedia privacy solutions including consumer-friendly privacy centers, compliance management suite, corresponding orchestration and integration services, APIs, reporting services, and integration w/3rd party ID verification services.
The Agile Delivery Manager will be responsible for maintaining the team backlog in JIRA, resolving impediments, and partnering with the Product team to deliver solutions for privacy requirements. The Agile Delivery Manager will lead Agile ceremonies (Daily Standup, Demonstration, Story Point Estimation, Retrospective, Iteration Planning, Backlog Grooming), provide coaching for the team's agile development and provide guidance to evolve our agile practices for optimal delivery of quality products and services.
The Agile Delivery Manager will also act as the Release Manager and be responsible for scheduling, coordinating and reporting on regular scheduled releases.
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies
• Escalate and/or resolve blockers
• Collaborate with other agile teams
• Plan and communicate regular releases
• Oversee & optimize the design, testing, and deployment processes for Privacy Engineering & Architecture
• Coach PO/team on backlog refinement and prioritization
• Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
• May act as an Agile mentor/coach to other Scrum Masters or any Agile role (Product Owner, Release train engineer, Scrum Master etc.)
• Work closely with other Scrum Masters and Project Team to help grow agile within the organization
• Maintain and publishes team data and metrics in Agile development tool e.g. JIRA to support estimates and execution (release burn up, velocity metrics, sprint burn down etc.)
• Flexibility & leadership
• Servant-leader mindset
• Scrum Master certification with demonstrated experience to support teams using Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban and other methodologies)
• Release Deployment/Management experience
• Experience with Bitbucket, GitHub and Jenkins
• Proficiency in tools: Jira, Confluence, Slack
• Proficiency with standard development software & practices
The Nice to Have
• 5 years of project management and Agile delivery experience utilizing Scrum, Kanban or SAFe framework
• SAFe Agilist certification in addition to ScrumMaster
• Expert Admin JIRA user
• Experience as testing lead
• Executive presence and excellent communication skills with ability to tell a compelling story when communicating to all levels of the organization.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk1w1-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.