Senior Financial Analyst, International Television Production
London, United Kingdom
This role is responsible for managing the P2P Accounts Payable function for Enterprise Business Resilience's COVID-19 testing program across US, UK, and Canada, which includes all aspects of the procure-to-pay process. The role will ensure proper supplier set up, approval/rejection of invoices from US, UK, and Canadian testing providers using enterprise procurement tool, Ariba, the reconciliation and payment of invoices while ensuring proper working capital controls.
Other key aspects of the role will ensure all processes and controls are adhered to in line with company policy and SOX. This is not a people manager role, the focus is rather on project management duties.
• Managing the WarnerMedia Covid-19 invoice process and providing reporting of Covid-19 spend.
• Working with Accounts Payable when invoices are in an error state. Tracking the invoice payments to ensure we are paying vendors in a timely manner.
• Being the primary Point of Contact for questions from production finance teams and Warnermedia Finance and Accounting teams.
• Building key relationships with all operations and finance teams within WarnerMedia, escalating issues as appropriate and taking steps for effective resolution.
• Ensuring robust financial controls and processes are in place across all areas of Payables.
• Fostering and deliver a culture of continuous improvement for the team, making recommendations and implementing changes as appropriate.
• Demonstrable experience of managing a Procure to Pay function within a multi-currency company.
• Proven ability to diagnose and solve problems.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Effective communication with finance and non-finance personnel at all levels of the business.
• Process improvement attitude.
• Confident Excel skills is a must.
• Ariba and SAP experience is preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r113ex-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.