Sr Financial Analyst
Buenos Aires, Argentina
• To supervise the everyday accounting operations and conduct overall team activities; including coordination, planning and execution.
• To revise monthly and term conciliations of all designated accounts.
• To guide the team in the collaboration with accounts owners and analyze, evaluate and solve issues related to the conciliation.
• To train, support and assist the new team members in the activities standardization.
• Participate in both monthly and annual processes.
• To revise the daily entries and all the deliverables prepared by the team.
• To develop and suggest improvements in the process that are innovative, that capture technologies and enhance global efficiency.
• To lead the team and keep a strong internal control in the processes and procedures.
• To create, to foster and to keep good labor relations with the other members of the GBS in the groups of Collections Management (O2C), Payroll and Accounts Payable (P2P) and the other related parts in finance and operations of ABS.
Eligibility requirements (exclusive)
• Certified Public Accountant
• Over 4 years' relevant experience in accounting (multinational companies, shared services center or accounting-audit studios in a Big 4)
• Over 2 years'experience as a supervisor or leading teams.
• USA GAAP and/or IFRS
• English: fluid or advanced (Oral and Written).
• SAP knowledge or PeopleSoft Finance. Intermediate or Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Experience in processes of internal control or internal/external audit.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z327-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.