Buenos Aires, Argentina
About the role:
• Keep track of Newsgathering expenses and bank reconciliations.
• Assist in monthly and quarterly closing processes by ensuring timely and accurate entries and variance analysis.
• Manage Film Management Balance Sheet reconciliations and analyze open items.
• Monitor and collect data from automatic interface processes in Subledgers.
• Prepare internal and external audits, identify and preparing accurate information.
• Ensure reporting requirements and timeliness is met.
• Create and propose process improvements and document them into Desk procedures.
• Hard Skills Required:
• Graduates or advanced students from Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or the equivalent.
• ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft).
• Strong knowledge of MS office tools.
• English Skills (Intermediate or Advanced). Encouraged to speak and write frequently and fluently.
Soft Skills Required:
• Teamwork skills and collaboration
• Excellent communication skills.
• Autonomous and self-motivated, to investigate possible solutions for issues with no pre-established answer.
• Organized with a methodical approach, to manage a wide range of activities.
• Ability to stay focus on tasks, particularly while battling with meeting up with deadlines.
• Able to work independently and manage shifting priorities.
• Enthusiasm and involvement in improving business processes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezm21-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.