Accounting Jr. Analyst (Temporary)
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
This is a Temporary role (1 year)
As part of our team, you will join an agile group working within a very fast paced and challenging business environment; overseen Domestic, EMEA, APAC and LATAM balance sheet reconciliations. Beyond your operational responsibilities, you will need to demonstrate strong leadership to permanently enhance our processes looking for efficiency, as well as providing a high level of support to our Business Partners.
You will be responsible for preparation of GBS monthly, quarterly, and annually reconciliations ensuring that our balance sheet accounts have been reconciled in accordance with WBD policies and procedures.
The Daily – Major Activities
• To prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts assigned in accordance with WBD policies and procedures
• Analyze and research to resolve general reconciliation questions (e.g. reconciling items, account details, history, support, etc.)
• Escalate general questions that weren't resolve in a timely manner. Document items to be resolved within reconciliation
• Responsible for accounting transactions (general accounting, treasury related, intercompany) according to the monthly closing calendar.
• To monitor and analyze balances, proposing necessary adjustments to be GAAP compliant and work timely.
• Assist the team on external and internal auditors preparing and providing required documentation.
• To prepare different reports and maintain documentation of account ownership (leverage knowledge transfer documentation)
• Work on ad-hoc projects or process improvements activities as needed
• University student of Accounting/Administration/Finance.
• Experience in similar positions (1 year).
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to adapt to dynamic and uncertain environments (flexibility and prioritization).
• Proactivity and accountability.
• Proficient in Excel and other MS tools.
• Abilities to develop interpersonal relationships.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience in Shared Business Services centers.
• Experience in Media Industry, Big Four firms or global companies.
• Experience in SAP/PSOFT or other ERP systems
• Experience in Hyperion, SmartView, Oracle and other database tools.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbj3no-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.