This role is responsible for the delivery and management of statutory reporting, external audit, outsourced accounting, and all other compliance matters for WarnerMedia entities across the EMEA region.
• Manage relationship with outsourced accounting providers to ensure services are being delivered in a timely manner and in accordance with statement of work.
• Assist in the statutory audit process, including planning, fieldwork, and finalization.
• Producing draft extended trial balances, tax packs, statutory accounts, and all related documentation.
• Assist in retrieval of data for direct and indirect tax calculations and submissions of any other direct or local tax filings.
• Assist in transfer pricing calculations in line with global WarnerMedia transfer pricing policy.
• Liaise with group tax to provide quarterly CIT calculations and assist group tax in annual tax return calculations.
• Assist in general treasury requirements, including bank account funding, outgoing payment inputs and approvals in banking platforms.
• Ownership of technical accounting over acquisitions, disposals, and any other structural changes within the business
• Part/Newly qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CPA/MBA
• Strong technical accounting skills
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
• Ability to build relationships at all levels of the business
• Effective communication with finance and non-finance personnel at all levels of the business
• Fluent in English
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55e33-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.