Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
A/R Analyst's main responsibility is collections of outstanding amounts, which involves strong follow up of each account in sync with one of O2C major goals that is to bring cash to the company.
Position also involves negotiation with clients, close communication with commercial areas, contact with other departments, including P2P, Accounting, Tax, Finance, among many others
A/R Analyst is also responsible for account analysis, reconciliation and reporting.
The Daily – Major Activities
• Handle collections, negotiate payment conditions with clients and keep track of payments received for application
• Analyze accounts, open items and account reconciliation
• Maintain fluent communication with sales to work on joint strategies for critical accounts
• Assist in monthly and quarterly closing processes and reporting (forecasts, bad debt analysis, aging, DBO, executive report, among others)
• Assist in internal and external audits, identify and prepare accurate information
• Create and propose process improvements
• Graduates or advanced students from Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or the equivalent.
• ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft). (preferably)
• Strong knowledge of MS office tools, specially Excel
• English Skills (Intermediate or Advanced). Encouraged to speak and write frequently and fluently.
• Minimum of 2 year experience in similar position in a multinational company
The Nice to Haves
• Teamwork skills and collaboration
• Excellent communication skills.
• Autonomous and self-motivated, to investigate possible solutions for issues with no pre-established answer.
• Organized with a methodical approach, to manage a wide range of activities.
• Ability to stay focus on tasks, particularly while battling with meeting up with deadlines.
• Able to work independently and manage shifting priorities.
• Enthusiasm and involvement in improving business processes
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy39pq-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.