Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
WBG SD is looking for a 3D Artist to work with the creative director, engineering, design, and art teams to bring their creations to life. Leverage your technical expertise and passion for high quality art in this exciting ground floor opportunity.
• Model and texture a wide variety of assets based on concept art and technical requirements
• Work to help establish, follow, and maintain pipelines and technical requirements
• Work closely with vision holders to develop and visualize the final look of art assets
• Execute on pre-defined or self-started initiatives from ideation to completion
• Actively share knowledge within area of expertise and influence related disciplines
• Work with and manage the creation of outsourced assets if needed
• Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in game development
• Relevant 2D and 3D experience – Photoshop, Maya, ZBrush, Unreal, etc
• Experience with Substance Designer/Substance Painter and material workflows
• Ability to model/sculpt with a focus on stylized interpretations
• Ability to create high resolution models as well as optimized, game-ready assets
• Ability to easily interpret artistic direction with or without concept art
• Clear, concise and transparent communicator - both written and verbal
• Be a self-motivated team-player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Proven time management skills with the ability to be self-sufficient and execute quickly
• A passion for video games
• Must have portfolio link on resume
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5qbo-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.