Warner Bros. Discovery's DTC technology and product organization sits at the intersection of tech, entertainment, and everyday utility. We are continuously leveraging new technology to build immersive and interactive viewing experiences. Our platform covers everything from search, catalog, and video transcoding, to personalization, global subscriptions, and more. We are committed to delivering quality user experiences, ranging from video streaming to applications across connected TV, mobile, web and consoles. As a pure tech organization, we are essential to Warner Bros. Discovery's continued growth, building world-class products from the ground-up for our iconic brands like HBO Max, Discovery Channel, CNN, Food Network, HGTV, Eurosport, MotorTrend, and many more.
This is a leadership position with the Central Program Management and Organizational Operations department. The CPM&O team is part of the Global Technology organization at WBD.
The role will lead the teams responsible for central program management, internal tech communications, financial & vendor operations, knowledge management & onboarding, and org-wide process and change management initiatives.
This position will report to the Group Vice President, TPM, CPM&O, GPI.
We are looking for a passionate servant leader with a strong background in technology program management office leadership, proactive and transparent internal communications, and financial planning, budgeting, & vendor management experience. This leader has honed their abilities to create a strategic, measurable vision for their team and has the ability to source, grow, and mentor high performing people.
• Develops insights and iterative improvements using data-driven analysis, engagement strategies, and listening to and understanding our stakeholders.
• Collaborates closely across functional partner teams to improve the people experience from onboarding to employee engagement, to employee tech trainings and growth, to improving the unified global processes that help us build efficiency, resiliency, and repeatability.
• Leads process improvement and change management programs with measurable outcomes
• Drives global programs for technology in close partnership with product and other contributing organizations
• Creates and delivers knowledge management and onboarding initiatives using data, feedback, and industry trends to improve learning hubs, success metrics, and ease-of-access knowledge repositories
• Manages financial and vendor operations, including forecasting, reporting, synergies, and capex/opex
• Strong strategic thinker who proactively identifies opportunities for growth, iterative improvements, and streamlining process
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to dive deep into products and develop strong messaging and storytelling that resonates with our global team.
• Well-versed in SDLC, program management practices, and change management methods
• Ample experience as the owner of financial planning, forecasting, reporting, reconciliation, and improvements for vendors and a global technology organization
• 10 or more years of experience in the Technology industry leading program management, analytics, communications, and financial teams responsible for the full delivery lifecycle of large-scale global programs with cross-functional delivery teams
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Confluence
• Champion for inclusion, equity, and diversity as a guiding principle
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $247,800.00 - $460,200.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rebex2-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.