SAP S / 4 Content Accounting Vice President
Warner Bros. Discovery
Your New Role...
The position provides critical support to the entirety of the Telecom lifecycle process for WarnerMedia Technology Operations. This is an intermediate role that will ensure timely and accurate receipt, validation and processing of Telecom and Mobility invoices for WBD's telecom services (voice, data, mobility) and the proper processing of those invoices for supplier payment. Included is the communication to both stakeholders and suppliers with regards to payment status.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Monitor and manage invoicing queues to include Ariba, email and supplier portals. Respond to supplier inquiries.
• Create, maintain and run invoice aging and open purchase order reports. Work with suppliers on resolving issues.
Invoice Validation & Processing
• Manage and monitor auditing and payment functions for telecom supplier invoices in a timely and accurate manner and communicate with suppliers regarding the status
• Manage the invoice reconciliation queue to include resolution of exceptions, coding accuracy, misrouted invoices and duplicate invoices
• Investigate irregularities and determine and bring to successful conclusion corrective actions
• Enter invoices not loaded in Ariba
• Properly code and route invoices and PCARD transactions. Process invoices to break down charges where required and allocate accordingly to proper cost centers.
• Direct the recovery of credits and management of short-pay and no-pay decisions
• Monitor contractual commitments
• Coordinate with tax department to ensure proper taxation of orders.
• Manage and keep up-to-date account tracker, reporting monthly spend by account and spend reports by vendor or category.
• Work closely with Telecom Procurement team on strategies for purchase order generation that allows for more efficient invoice processing
• Seek and recommend opportunities for improvement in Telecom business processes and consolidations.
Qualifications & Experience...
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience (Finance, Business or IT-related major preferred)
• 3+ years' experience with payment of technology invoices
• 3+ years' experience working with technology procurement organizations
• 3+ years' experience working with enterprise-level procurement and/or accounts payable systems
• Strong business analysis experience and financial acumen
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to keep up with multiple tasks
• Ability to work with limited direction
• Strong communication skills
• Strong customer service and supplier management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpyove-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.