Your New Role...
The Technology Procurement Analyst II is a member of the procurement team and has two primary area of responsibility, performing technology hardware, software and services procurement as well as maintenance of procurement data standards.
Your Role Accountabilities...
Technology Asset Procurement
• Complete purchase orders, monitoring all open purchase orders and providing order-tracking details as requested for technology related purchases, focusing on operating expense or workplace technology expense
• Obtain quotes for equipment and services when applicable
• Ensure all purchase information is accurately and expeditiously captured within the procurement system. This person will ensure prompt communication on all purchases and effectively escalate issues with suppliers and/or supervisors when appropriate.
• For capital purchases, updating the Bill of Materials with the pertinent quote and order information
• Work with Tech Finance and BU to ensure purchase orders are coded to correct cost centers and accounts
Procurement Data Standards and Maintenance
• Responsible for maintaining accurate order and supplier data within the procurement system, and will process requests to update vendor information, such as payment terms, locations, and contacts
• Ensure that procurement data is adhering to standards and work with the team to revise the standards as the business changes
Seek, recommend, and implement opportunities for improvement in procurement processes. This may involve collaborating with other procurement team members or end users to streamline activities for the benefit of the operation.
Qualifications & Experience...
• 3+ years of technology procurement experience
• Must be customer service oriented
• Must be a team player and able to work in a team-centric environment
• Must be an excellent communicator, both orally and written
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to understand complex processes and is good at seeing how various items relate to each other at a macro-level
• Must be accurate and able to self-audit, be resourceful to find answers and make educated decisions, and be able to operate in an ambiguous fast-paced environment
• Team player and self-starter with interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
• Suggest and implement process improvements where applicable
• Technical knowledge/skills in the following areas:
• Ariba or SAP experience
• SharePoint 2010 or higher
• Solid understanding of Procure 2 Pay process
• MS Office Suite, including Visio process flows, PowerPoint, Excel (pivot tables, charts) – Intermediate/Advanced
• Technology procurement experience
• An understanding of the WM Technology organization
• Knowledge of existing WMTO processes & tools
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• CITAM or other ITAM certifications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx227j-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.