WBD is looking for an experienced manager to join our dynamic production incentives and tax credits team. This position will assist with several aspects of the production incentive cycle primarily for domestic productions with some involvement in international productions. This manager will focus on a few divisions of WBD but will also support other divisions as needed. The position requires the ability to research and develop technical skills for incentive programs in multiple jurisdictions across multiple genres of programming. This role will be involved in both preparation and review of incentive applications as well as compliance and audit management of incentives. In addition, this role will be assisting with the accounting and reporting of production credits and incentives.
• Research eligibility and availability of production incentives and advise production management teams on credit opportunities
• Assists with preparing incentive applications for certain productions and review applications prepared by 3rd party work-for-hire productions
• Track incentives through the overall process from approvals to cash collections and provide reporting to the production management team
• Support GA production credit compliance and audits for both in-house and 3rd party productions
• Supports credit monetization and cash receipts including research for internal credit utilization
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Minimum of 5-6 years of relevant work experience in similar capacity
• Strong project management skills and analytical skills with the ability to work with other departments and key stakeholders
• Good communication skills with the ability to develop strong professional relationships with internal and external parties
• High level of attention to detail and self-starter requiring minimal supervision to resolve issues
• Advanced computer software skills particularly in Microsoft Excel
The Nice to Haves
• Master's degree in accounting / tax is a plus but not required
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r70wj6-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.