Staff Data Scientist - (AI/ML Team), Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The role will focus on building out machine learning solutions for WBD's content and Ad platform. Primary focus will be on unlocking machine learning opportunities in media supply chain, captioning services, ad conditioning, metadata extraction and building foundational machine learning training and inference pipelines at scale.
• You will lead by example and define the best practices, will set high standards for the entire team and for the rest of the organization. You have a successful track record for ambitious projects across cross-functional teams. You are passionate and results oriented. You strive for technical excellence and are very hands-on. Your co-workers love working with you. You have built respect in your career through concrete accomplishments.
• Build cutting-edge capabilities utilizing machine learning and data science (e.g., large language models, computer vision models, advanced ad & content targeting, etc.)
• Lead data science and model development techniques for the team.
• Leverage industry best practices and tools to continually improve teams' ability to build, machine learning models.
What to Bring:
• 9-13 years of experience in data science and machine learning algorithms.
• Strong understanding of modern ML approaches (GBDT, CNN, LSTM, GRU, HRNN, transformers, siamese neural networks, variational auto-encoders, ...).
• Experience with Deep Learning,NLP, LLMs, Reinforcement Learning, Causal Inference. good knowledge of ML tools and frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, pyTorch, scikit-learn, Spark,...).
• Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R.
• Familiarity with real-world ML systems (configuration, data collection, data verification, feature extraction, resource and process management, analytics, training, serving, validation, experimentation, monitoring).
• Experience with offline experimentation and A/B testing.
• Good understaning of operating machine learning solutions at scale, covering the end-to-end ML workflow.
• Understanding of batch and streaming data processing techniques.
• Knowledge of AWS or similar cloud platforms.
• PhD or Masters in Computer Science or related discipline.
What We Offer:
• A Great Place to work.
• Equal opportunity employer
• Fast track growth opportunities
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4pbyy-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.