We are looking for a Sr. Staff Product Manager to drive AI/ML initiatives within the Growth organization. As a Sr. Staff Product Manager, you will work closely with data science, design, engineering, and partner product teams to build and launch AI/ML driven initiatives to increase subscriber acquisition and retention for the Max streaming service. This is a high visibility role that requires excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization, and stakeholder management across multiple business teams. You will collaborate closely with partners to design, prioritize, and launch critical features and experiments globally.
• Become a subject matter expert on key growth / commerce levers that impact acquisition and retention strategies.
• Develop long term strategies and maintain a product roadmap.
• Translate product vision and customer experiences into requirements, and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization from development to launch.
• Be the customer-expert and solve customer problems; be fully knowledgeable of pain points experienced by customers and work with the team to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Own continuous reporting and analytics on performance & metrics, including post-project release impact reports, leading to actionable plans and results.
• Develop an experimentation strategy and roadmap to improve core growth KPIs across platforms and for a global audience.
• 12+ years of product management experience.
• Experience launching and developing products and features for a global audience.
• Experience deploying ML/AI driven features and measuring success.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate and present to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
• Demonstrate strong ownership to deliver exceptional customer experiences and customer empathy.
• Experience developing consumer facing experiences across multiple platforms (e.g., web, mobile, connected TV).
• Experience working with and managing the needs of multiple stakeholders and business teams.
• Experience driving clarity in ambiguous situations and drive forward progress.
Experience with data analysis, and driving insights and making business decisions through data.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vxy9-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.